Should I take 'For every day' or 'For every day' EXTRA Strength
Customers may ask you for clarity on the difference between 'For every day' and 'For every day EXTRA Strength'. Both of these are daily probiotics for general wellbeing, so we market them in a similar way. However please note when recommending, that the full ingredients are fairly different in terms of strain content and strength...
For every day contains:
- 5 billion live microorganisms per daily dose.
- 6 different probiotics, from both Lactobacillus & Bifidobacteria families.
- With added Fructooligosaccharides prebiotic (food source for the probiotics).
- All well-researched strains, such as Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52.
'For every day' is a great daily probiotic for customers who wish to maintain overall digestion, immunity and energy levels on an ongoing basis. The combination of probiotics and prebiotics helps to promote the growth and long-term survival of friendly bacteria in the gut. 'For every day' is a fantastic sugar free alternative to probiotic yoghurt drinks, and is currently the best-seller in our range.
For every day EXTRA Strength contains:
- 20 billion microorganisms per daily dose.
- 5 different probiotic strains, from both Lactobacillus & Bifidobacteria families.
- No added prebiotics.
- Extremely well-researched strains, including Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®; probably the most researched strain of acidophilusin the world.
'For every day EXTRA Strength' is a premium, high strength probiotic which may support gut health in those with more serious health conditions such as; IBS, IBD, Candida overgrowth, eczema & acne, and those on long term and/or high strength antibiotics. People with serious health conditions often have a more severe imbalance of good and bad bacteria and may wish to replenish their good bacteria with a high strength probiotic supplement. 'For daily wellbeing EXTRA Strength' is also a good option for those seeking a strictly vegan supplement, or those wishing to avoid prebiotics.
Neither of these supplements require refrigeration, and both are suitable for coeliacs, vegans and vegetarians.