Complementary & Alternative Medicine Support
A vacancy has arisen at OptiBac Probiotics for a new Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) Support role to assist our expanding CAM team. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with excellent standards of written and spoken English, who is experienced in providing technical training to qualified individuals.
Location: To be based at either our London office or our Head Office near Andover, Hampshire, with flexibility to commute between offices.
Wren Laboratories is a family-run business based in Weyhill, near Andover, Hampshire. We specialise entirely in probiotic supplements and produce the OptiBac Probiotics range, which is extremely well researched and targets individual health conditions and needs. The range is primarily sold to independent health food shops and pharmacies in the UK and selected international countries, as well as direct to individual consumers via our online shop. The OptiBac Probiotics team could be described as close-knit, positive, enthusiastic, mutually-supportive and dedicated.
At OptiBac Probiotics we pride ourselves not only on high quality products, but also on excellent training and support to our CAM practitioner accounts. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to manage Complementary & Alternative Medicine practitioner accounts nationwide, by supporting existing practitioners with training sessions, literature, online resources, as well as supporting the CAM Account Team Leader in broadening our practitioner reach and building on our current practitioner interface to drive brand awareness and grow the business within the CAM practitioner market.
This role will report to the CAM Account Team Leader who is based in the London office.
- Manage communications & training with CAM practitioners nationwide
- Increase recommendation of our products by CAM practitioners
- Identify and open new CAM accounts
- Organise and perform small group and individual training sessions with nationwide CAM accounts, holistic clinics, etc. either in person or via Skype/telephone
- Write monthly newsletters to our CAM practitioner database
- Approach, open, train and manage Colon Hydrotherapists
- Organise and perform seminars and webinars with larger groups of CAM practitioners
- Organise & exhibit at relevant trade and consumer shows
- Perform presentations at relevant trade and consumer shows
- Work together with the marketing team to forge great relationships with influential CAM Practitioners
- Liaise with relevant magazines and provide with written articles when necessary
- Degree or Diploma in nutrition / nutritional therapy / naturopathy / biology / microbiology
- Previous training experience is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Natural & Organic products Industry
- Experience managing CAM accounts
- Project management experience
- Professional personal presentation
- Good communication skills with confidence presenting technical information
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self-starter, hardworking and self-motivated
- Excellent organisation skills
- Appreciation for the value of joining a small family run business
Hours & Salary
- Full time (42.5h) Monday to Friday (could consider 4day/week)
- Competitive salary subject to qualifications and experience
- Personal Pension via auto-enrolment pension scheme after first 3 months
- 20 holiday days + bank holidays (Christmas period off)
Please send a CV and covering letter to Christina at [email protected]. Any applications without a cover letter will not be considered. The successful candidate will carefully read the job description and detail in their letter, the skills and experience that make them suitable for all aspects of the role.
Deadline for applications is the 29th June 2018. Applications sent after this date may not be reviewed. We cannot guarantee a response to all candidates. We may start interviewing as soon as we receive applications so please apply as early as possible.