In-Store Product Advisor - Weekends
OptiBac Probiotics are looking to recruit an In-Store Product Advisor to support some of our top accounts in London. This role is for weekends only, although occasional work during the week may be required.
Location: to be based in London.
Wren Laboratories is a family-run business based in Weyhill, near Andover, Hampshire. We specialise entirely in probiotic supplements and produce the OptiBac Probiotics range, which is extremely well researched and targets individual health conditions and needs. The range is primarily sold to independent health food shops and pharmacies in the UK, and in select international countries, as well as direct to individual consumers via our online shop. The OptiBac Probiotics team could be described as close-knit, enthusiastic, mutually supportive and dedicated.
- Advise about our products to the consumer in an in-store situation, mainly in health food shops
- Write notes after each visit
- Support and communicate with the London Sales Team
- Report directly to the London Sales Team Leader
- Occasional participation in consumer shows
- Occasional travel to the head office in Hampshire
- Manage own admin and expenses
- A Degree or Diploma in a relevant complementary healthcare discipline (e.g. Nutrition, Nutritional Therapy, Naturopathy, Herbalism, etc.) or being a student in the Nutrition field is advantageous but not compulsory.
Qualities & Experience
- Significant experience in sales and customer service
- Self-motivated, hardworking and sales driven
- Experience as a Sales Representative
- Experience in the Health Foods Industry
- Good understanding of probiotics and prebiotics
Hours, Salary, Start date, etc.
- 16 hours per week (Saturday and Sunday)
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- As soon as possible
Please send your CV, alongside your availability and salary expectations, to [email protected].
NB: Applicants who are not available to work weekends will not be considered.
We take data protection seriously. In submitting your application for this role you will be sending us your personal data. We will need to process your personal data in order to consider your application. Our Applicant Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which we will process the personal data that you provide to us with your application and explains your rights. Please read it carefully.
Deadline for applications – Sunday 17th November 2019
Applications received after this date may not be considered.
To ensure there are no suggestions of impropriety with regards to conflict of interest with our stockists and their former employees, we ask that applicants have at least a 3-month break of employment with any companies we supply to before joining our company. We would invite you to apply after this period.