Marketing & Design Assistant – Andover, Hampshire
OptiBac Probiotics is a small but fast-growing UK family-business, based in beautiful Hampshire countryside. We produce a range of probiotic supplements sold widely across the UK, and a small number of international markets.
We’re looking to recruit a Marketing & Design Assistant to join our small and friendly marketing team at our head office near Andover. The position will report to the In-house Graphic Designer & Marketer, and assist the Marketing team to help raise brand awareness and drive sales across the UK and international markets.
This exciting new position is ideal for a creative and motivated individual, looking to develop their career in design and marketing.
- A degree in marketing or graphic design is advantageous, but not essential if relevant experience can be demonstrated
The role is varied and tasks include the following:
- Produce marketing materials with the aid of the Graphic Designer & Marketer, and the Marketing Manager
- Co-ordinate the print and supply of marketing materials
- Help maintain the company website and create engaging content using the content management system
- Write copy for advertisements, trade shows, affiliates and retailers
- Assist with monitoring social media platforms, and provide content and images where necessary
- Help to develop the OptiBac Probiotics brand in the UK and overseas
- Provide marketing support to our sales and export teams
- Manage own administration & notes and assist with admin tasks for marketing team
- Assist colleagues in the marketing department with any relevant tasks and assist In-house Graphic Designer & Marketer with ad hoc work
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is essential
- Experience of website content management systems is advantageous
Skills & Qualities:
- Highly motivated, and creative individual
- Flexible attitude and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Can take a project from concept to final production
- Can work to a brief and brand guidelines
- An eye for detail and proof-reading
- Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Good communication skills, as well as excellent English and grammar
- An interest or passion for natural health products is advantageous
- Interest in photography and social media is also advantageous
- Ability to commute to Weyhill, near Andover, is essential
- Permanent, full-time
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Start date: August 2017
- Opportunity to grow and expand responsibilities, depending on internal requirements and employee’s preferences and skills
- Opportunity to attend occasional seminars and training courses to further personal development
Please send your CV, a covering letter and 3-5 examples of any previous design work you have done to [email protected] by Friday 21st July. Please send artwork in a compressed zip file (under 10 MB).
Any applications without a cover letter will not be considered. The successful candidate will carefully read the job description and detail in their letter, the skills and experience that make them suitable for all aspects of the role.
For more company information
- Please visit www.optibacprobiotics.co.uk