Wren Laboratories is a family-run business based near Andover, Hampshire. It produces a range of health supplements called ‘OptiBac Probiotics’. The company is committed to producing high-quality products, providing excellent customer service and achieving a vibrant, inspiring workplace. We care about the wellbeing, comfort and happiness of our team, constantly reminding employees of our mission and ethos.
The primary function of this role is to carry out various cleaning activities in the offices and meeting rooms, to a high standard of cleanliness.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The role is varied and tasks include the following:
- Polishing all desks, filing cabinets and units.
- Anti-bac wipe all chair handles, keyboards and telephones
- Polish window ledges
- Anti-bac, polish and lightly hoover both treadmills
- Empty both recycling and general waste bins, replacing bin liners where needed
- Clear shelving units, polish and replace items
- Anti-bac and polish stair hand rails
- Vacuum the office space and meeting rooms, including skirting boards
- Empty the shredding machine and dispose of the contents
- Vacuum under floor mats
- Vacuum all chair seats
- Anti-bac light switches and water- cooler
- Check for cob-webs
- Check cleaning products stock level
- Notify management of any repairs required
- Driven, hardworking and self-motivated
- Confidentiality, discretion and dependability essential
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Ability to be proactive
- Previous office cleaning roles
- Key holder experience
- COSH training preferred but not essential
Hours, Salary & Start Date
- Permanent position, part time (8 – 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
- Immediate start
- Living wage foundation hourly rate of pay
- Ability to commute to Weyhill daily essential
- Ability to work additional hours for holiday cover
Please send a CV and covering letter stating why you think you would be suitable for the role to: [email protected].
We take data protection seriously. In submitting your application for this role you will be sending us your personal data. We will need to process your personal data in order to consider your application. Our Applicant Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which we will process the personal data that you provide to us with your application and explains your rights. Please read it carefully.
The deadline for applications is Friday 30th August 2019. Applications sent after this date may not be reviewed. We cannot guarantee a response to all candidates. We may start interviewing as soon as we received applications so please apply as early as possible.