Online Reseller Sales & Marketing Assistant
Wren Laboratories is a healthcare company that develops, markets and sells probiotic products, which are backed by scientific research, under the brand name ‘OptiBac Probiotics’. The Hampshire based, family business is one of the fastest growing companies in the natural products industry. The company is committed to producing quality products and providing excellent customer service.
This role is responsible for supporting the developing marketing plans and account management of online reseller accounts in accordance with business strategy and SMART objectives. We are looking for an energetic, motivated team player to help us generate business growth and maximise sales of OptiBac Probiotics products.
- Ensure all online resellers are complying with OptiBac Probiotics’ Selective Distribution System
- Manage OptiBac Probiotics’ Amazon Seller Central Account
- Ensure intranet customer data is accurate and complete
- Manage the Reseller and Amazon email mailboxes
- Support the roll out of e-Content to customers
- Ensure Brandbank data and content is accurate and complete
- Audit online reseller websites
- Track OptiBac Probiotics’ products online
- Carry out distribution analysis
- Track competitor activities
- Manage e-Commerce newsletter
- Ensure customer compliance with OptiBac Probiotics’ brand guidelines
- Collate evidence of our customer investment and media plans
- Ensure best practice approach to day-to-day tasks
- Proactively educate yourself on latest industry learnings
- Evidence of academic achievement
- Very good level of English, both written and verbal
- Full, clean driving license
- Experience in a customer service role preferred
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Office based work experience preferred
- Resilient team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Enthusiastic, driven, hardworking and self-motivated
- Appreciation for the value of joining a growing family-run business
- Personal interest in health and wellbeing
- Willing to continually improve knowledge on health and probiotics over time
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent computer skills and web browsing capabilities
This role reports into the Online Reseller Specialist. Full time (42.5h/week - Monday to Friday) permanent position based at Head Office in Hampshire. Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. Start immediately. We take great pride and care in providing a great place to work for all members of staff. For more information on the company, please visit www.optibacprobiotics.co.uk.
Please read the job description carefully and send a covering letter (detailing the knowledge, skills and experience which make you a suitable candidate for the role), references and CV to [email protected].
Closing date for applications
Applications will close on the 31st August. Applications sent after this date may not be reviewed. We cannot guarantee a response to all candidates. We may start interviewing as soon as we’ve received applications so please apply as early as possible.