Online Resellers Sales & Marketing Assistant
The overall aim of the Digital Marketing Team is to create premium connected digital and retail experiences in order to drive high value traffic to optibacprobiotics.co.uk, the OptiBac social media channels and online reseller listings and to convert this traffic in the most effective way.
Wider team: Marketing & Communications – responsible for looking after our brand. We create content and messaging to communicate our brand to consumers, whether directly, or via the sales team and trade. The Marketing & Comms team produce physical marketing materials such as point of sale, and represent the brand online, talking directly to consumers via the website and enquiries team. Marketing & Communication also covers all of the IT business needs. We steer all messaging on the brand, and we champion the consumer.
Position in Organisation
Job Location: Andover
Reports To: Online Resellers Team Lead
Responsible For: Supporting the Online Resellers Department
Budget Responsibilities: N/A
Full Time Equivalent: 1 FTE
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job
The main purpose of this job role is to support the growth and overall strategy of the online resellers team and ensure that key tasks are completed that work towards protecting the OptiBac brand and accelerating sales growth. This is a sales and operations orientated role with a focus on international markets and will at times cross over with marketing.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Analyse potential distribution gaps within existing UK&RoI and international customers and reach out to customers to improve their sales of OptiBac
- Evaluate marketing opportunities, agree media plans, execute activities and promotions with key UK&RoI and international customers and collate evidence of all marketing activity
- Prospect and acquire new on-brand online resellers
- Manage stock availability online reseller platforms to ensure all relevant products are available for purchase at all times
- Ensure that all online resellers represent the brand on their platform in the correct manner utilising latest marketing assets
- Ensure that the Online Resellers’ self-service marketing assets platform is up-to-date with the latest assets and is relevant to each specific market
- Support the Online Resellers Team Lead with key commercial projects
- Regularly report on distribution analysis and customer performance
- Work as a team to enforce and police the retail criteria as part of Wren Laboratories’ selective distribution system
- Monitor online reseller sites to ensure correct product categorisation, best possible representation of our brand using available brand marketing tools and raise awareness of new tools and marketing opportunities with internal teams
- A commitment to equal opportunities
- Ensuring that they are up to date with key changes in the world of e-Commerce
- Ensuring that a best-practice approach is taken to all aspects of their work
- Reporting major issues as soon as they arrive
- Taking initiative to solve problems in the first instance, mitigating the need for escalation
- Academic degree
- Good level of English, both written and verbal
- Fluent in a second language
- Full, clean driving license
- At least 2 years of experience working in an office environment is essential.
- Experience working in the natural health or related industries would be advantageous.
- Understanding of online and e-Commerce is advantageous
Skills & Qualities
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as excellent English and grammar
- Excellent computer skills and web browsing capabilities
- Good organisational skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking and sociable individual
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- Appreciation for the value of joining a close-knit, growing, family-run business
- Personal interest in health and wellbeing
- Willing to continually improve knowledge on health and probiotics over time
Hours, Salary & Start Date
This role reports into the Online Reseller Team Lead. Full time permanent position (42.5h/week, Monday - Friday) based at Head Office in Hampshire. Ability to commute to Weyhill, near Andover, is essential. Salary dependent on experience. Start immediately.
We take great pride and care in providing a great place to work for all team members and you’ll be given opportunities for personal & professional development. For more information on the company, please visit www.optibacprobiotics.co.uk.
Please carefully read the job description and send a cover letter (detailing your knowledge, skills and experience which make you a suitable candidate for the role), references and CV to Dom at [email protected].
Closing date for applications
Applications will close on the 31st March. Applications sent after this date may not be reviewed. We cannot guarantee a response to all candidates. We may start interviewing as soon as we’ve received suitable applications so please apply as early as possible.