Sales & Training Representative North Dublin
OptiBac Probiotics – Sales & Training Representative To Cover N. Dublin, Westmeath, Longford, Meath, Cavan, Monaghan and Louth.
We are currently seeking an experienced Representative for North Dublin, Westmeath, Longford, Meath, Cavan, Monaghan and Louth to visit new and existing retail stockists. The role will be developing sales by undertaking staff/ practitioner training and providing support, but there is a huge amount of prospecting to do, so a keenness in first introduction of the brand is essential. You will either be an experienced representative in this industry or have a strong health food supplements retail background and be able to clearly demonstrate the qualities necessary to make a first class Sales & Training Representative.
Wren Laboratories is a forward thinking, family-run, business based in Andover, Hampshire, England which is currently looking to expand its existing Republic of Ireland sales team. We produce a range of supplements called ‘OptiBac Probiotics’, which are sold to health food stores and pharmacies across the UK & Ireland. We are committed to growing the business through education, staying at the forefront of research and continuously educating retailers, practitioners and consumers alike on the benefits of probiotics. Our team could be described as close-knit, enthusiastic and dedicated.
- Visit new and existing retail stockists within your area.
- Perform staff/ practitioner training
- Spend time in top retail stockists interacting with customers, giving nutritional advice/ perform tastings / run consumer promotions in-store
- Support accounts by visiting to take orders, organise promotions, look after merchandising and product positioning
- Opening new accounts, building key relationships and generating sales
- Manage own administration and ensure that notes on each account are updated after each visit.
- Regularly liaise with the Republic of Ireland Team Leader and attend meetings, as required.
- Diploma, Advanced Diploma or relevant Degree in nutritional therapy/ naturopathy / herbal medicine / complementary health
- Applicants must live on patch, ideally North Dublin.
- A full driving license and access to a reliable car is essential.
- Track record of sales success is essential.
- Experience of working in the natural products industry would be an advantage.
- Professional personal presentation
- Good communication skills with confidence presenting technical information
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to gain customer loyalty from retail staff
- Driven, hardworking and self-motivated
- Appreciation for the value of joining a growing business
Hours & Salary
- Full time, permanent position based in your area (must also be prepared to visit the Head Office in Hampshire, if required)
- Competitive salary plus travel expenses covered.
- Please send covering letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role along with C.V. and references to [email protected]
- For more information about the company please visit http://www.optibacprobiotics.co.uk
- Closing date is 14th September 2018 however, candidates are encouraged to apply early as interviews may start before this date.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE