How do I choose the best daily live cultures supplement?
Good habits make great days, particularly when you action them first thing in the morning. We all know we should eat a wholesome breakfast. Going for a morning jog is never a bad idea. But what about inserting one super simple step into your everyday routine that doesn’t soak up those few precious moments of spare time or extra sleep? We are talking about adding a daily live cultures supplement!
Swallowed with a glass of water or sprinkled on your breakfast, our daily live cultures are the small change that make all the difference. Plus, each OptiBac supplement contains it's own combination of quality strains backed by reems of research, so you find your perfect match! To sum up: OptiBac’s good bacteria = your new great habit. Just look at our Trustpilot and customer reviews!
Choosing the right supplement
What makes our daily live cultures supplements different and which one is best for you?
- 5 billion microorganisms
- Specific strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
- Vegetarian | Gluten-free
- Price range: £11.79 - £31.49
We recommend 'For every day' if...
You're new to live cultures and want to try a sugar-free alternative to yoghurt drinks
- 20 billion microorganisms
- Specific strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-02
- Vegan | Gluten-free
- Price range: £22.99 - £59.99
We recommend 'For every day EXTRA Strength' if...
- 50 billion microorganisms
- Specific strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
- Vegan | Gluten-free
- Price: £35.99
We recommend 'For every day MAX' if...
You want to try our highest strength live cultures. Like 'For every day EXTRA Strength', this live cultures supplement comes without fibres and is suitable for vegans
None of these supplements require refrigeration, and all are suitable for coeliacs and vegetarians.
* N.B.: Please note that, as of the 31st March 2017, 'For every day' has changed its allergy status and is no longer strictly dairy-free or vegan. Dairy has become necessary in the manufacturing process and tiny traces may remain in the product. The product will continue to be fine for those with dairy intolerance but not for those with a severe dairy allergy.