We pride ourselves on using probiotic species and strains which have been scientifically researched and clinically trialled.
Please note these pages are intended for healthcare practitioners and trade visitors only.
The bullet points below refer to research on specific strains and combinations of strains. You may also be interested in:
- an overview of our clinical trials to see some of our top trials and ongoing clinical research.
- for information on the world's top researched probiotic strains (not limited to those within the OptiBac Probiotics range), visit the Probiotics Database which aims to summarise key research as well as identifying health conditions for which each strain is particularly researched.
Clinical research on our products
- For every day— (For daily wellbeing)
- For every day EXTRA Strength— (For daily wellbeing EXTRA Strength)
- For every day MAX
- For your cholesterol
- For those on antibiotics
- Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®
- For travelling abroad
- For daily immunity
- One week flat— (For a flat stomach)
- For women
- For babies & children— (For your child's health)
- Saccharomyces boulardii