What's it for?
Quality everyday live cultures supplement and a great sugar-free alternative to yoghurt drinks.
Who's it for?
For anyone, aged 1 year and over, seeking a general OptiBac supplement.
Provides 5 billion live microorganisms + 88mg of FOS fibres.
Which specific strains?
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058
- Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
OptiBac 'For every day'
- Daily friendly bacteria supplement, scientifically proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive
- Provides 5 billion live microorganisms + 88mg of FOS fibres per capsule, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Contains 6 different high quality strains, from the Lactobacillus, Lactococcus and Bifidobacterium genera
- Does not require refrigeration, unlike many products on the market containing live cultures
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, vegetarians, and certified gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Contains no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings
OptiBac 'For every day' (formerly called 'For daily wellbeing') is a bestselling live cultures supplement for daily use. It has been created for those seeking a high quality, daily supplement of good bacteria and contains 6 strains such as the well-researched L. acidophilus Rosell-52, as well as Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) fibres. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms that are scientifically proven to survive through stomach acidity and are guaranteed until end of expiry.
With no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings, OptiBac 'For every day' provides a good alternative to sugary yoghurts and yoghurt drinks containing live cultures.
It is important to note that this supplement, unlike many other live cultures products, does not require refrigeration due to improvements in freeze drying techniques and the strains within the product that are naturally robust to survive harsher conditions.
Available in two pack sizes of 30 or 90 capsules of live cultures. Each capsule provides a count of over 5 billion natural bacteria.
Instructions For Use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and can safely be taken on a long-term basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, 'For every day' does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, please visit our FAQ summary page.
Free over £100. Discount automatically applied at checkout when you spend £100.
Standard: £1.75 - please allow 4-7 days for delivery
First Class: £2.50 - please allow 1-3 days for delivery
Delivery within the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland has a fixed price, regardless of the size and weight of your order. Delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed unless otherwise stated.
Next Day UK Delivery *
Order before 3pm from Monday – Friday and select option ‘next day delivery’ at the checkout. Signature required.
* Excludes: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Irish postcodes BT18 & upwards, Scottish borders and offshore, and a small number of remote mainland destinations as determined by our delivery courier.
Once your parcel has been collected from our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email
to let you know that the parcel has been dispatched.
For any further delivery queries, please call us on 01264 363 193 or email [email protected].
Orders placed before 3pm will be dispatched on the same working day.
Orders placed after this time will be dispatched the following working day.
We deliver to more than 50 countries and offer free delivery on orders over £100.
For more details, please check out our shipping & delivery FAQ.
We are a UK-based company and product prices on our website are shown in
pounds sterling (GBP £).
If you are purchasing from abroad, conversion to your local currency will be made by your bank on the day of purchase.
We recommend using an online currency conversion tool if you'd like an estimate, though do bear in mind that the rates displayed may be subject to change before your bank processes your transaction.
Customer Reviews – 61 Reviews
Reviews are very close to our heart.
Here is what our customers have to say about OptiBac 'For every day':