What's it for?
Premium highest strength live cultures supplement for everyday use.
Who's it for?
For anyone, from 4 year onwards, seeking a premium, maximum strength option.
Provides 50 billion live cultures.
Which specific strains?
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
OptiBac 'For every day MAX'
- High quality meets high strength with this daily supplement
- Provides 20 billion live microorganisms per capsule, guaranteed until end of expiry
- 3 extensively researched strains: B. lactis HN019, B. lactis Bl-04, and L. acidophilus NCFM® - the most researched strain of acidophilus in the world
- Does not require refrigeration, unlike many other high strength live cultures supplements
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, vegans and vegetarians, and certified gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Contains no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings
This premium quality, 50 billion live cultures supplement from OptiBac contains 3 extensively researched strains; L. acidophilus NCFM®, B. lactis HN019 & B. lactis Bl-04. Each capsule contains more than 16 billion live microorganisms of each strain, including Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, thought to be the most researched strain of acidophilus in the world. All 3 strains in 'For every day MAX' have been studied in numerous clinical trials and are scientifically proven to reach the gut alive.
This vegan supplement is a high quality option to those looking for a high strength natural bacteria product and offers a guaranteed 50 billion live cultures per capsule until the end of expiry.
Research shows that it's more important to look at the quality of the bacterial strains, before you look at the number of billions. The best live cultures supplements always list the strains of bacteria, and not just the species, because no strain is the same. Listing a strain shows transparency, and allows you to identify whether there is any research on it, what the quality of that research is and what potential benefits the strain may offer. It's best to take the product with the most researched, high quality strains, which are most suited to your needs.
Whilst it's not always necessary to take very high-doses of friendly bacteria, as in some cases a strain can be sufficient at doses of just 1 billion CFU, if you're going to take a high strength live cultures supplement, then choose one containing some of the most researched strains in the world.
Available in one pack size of 30 capsules of live cultures. Each capsule provides a count of over 50 billion natural bacteria.
Please note: Titanium dioxide was removed from this product in November 2018. As a result of removing this ingredient, you can now see the product within the vegetarian capsule which is subject to natural variations in colour, from off white to pale yellow.
The overall stability and viability of the product has not been affected in any way and we hope you like the more natural looking capsule.
Instructions For Use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 years upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take one capsule daily. If desired, or professionally directed, can be increased to two capsules a day.
- For best results take daily and with food, preferably with breakfast and drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, 'For every day MAX' does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, please visit our FAQ summary page.
Free over £100. Discount automatically applied at checkout when you spend £100.
Standard: £1.75 - please allow 4-7 days for delivery
First Class: £2.50 - please allow 1-3 days for delivery
Delivery within the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland has a fixed price, regardless of the size and weight of your order. Delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed unless otherwise stated.
Next Day UK Delivery *
Order before 3pm from Monday – Friday and select option ‘next day delivery’ at the checkout. Signature required.
* Excludes: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Irish postcodes BT18 & upwards, Scottish borders and offshore, and a small number of remote mainland destinations as determined by our delivery courier.
Once your parcel has been collected from our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email
to let you know that the parcel has been dispatched.
For any further delivery queries, please call us on 01264 363 193 or email [email protected].
Orders placed before 3pm will be dispatched on the same working day.
Orders placed after this time will be dispatched the following working day.
We deliver to more than 50 countries and offer free delivery on orders over £100.
For more details, please check out our shipping & delivery FAQ.
We are a UK-based company and product prices on our website are shown in
pounds sterling (GBP £).
If you are purchasing from abroad, conversion to your local currency will be made by your bank on the day of purchase.
We recommend using an online currency conversion tool if you'd like an estimate, though do bear in mind that the rates displayed may be subject to change before your bank processes your transaction.
Customer Reviews – 17 Reviews
Reviews are very close to our heart.
Here is what our customers have to say about OptiBac 'For every day MAX':