What's it for?
Easy, 7-Day course of high-quality friendly bacteria
Who's it for?
For anyone, from 4 years onwards, seeking a high quality, short-term live cultures supplement.
Provides 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g FOS fibres.
Which specific strains?
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058
- Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
OptiBac 'One week flat'
- Seven-day course of sachets containing live cultures, proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive
- Provides 5 billion live cultures and 0.3 g of FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) per sachet, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Free from gluten, and may be suitable for those with bloating
- No refrigeration required, contrary to some other live cultures supplements
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, children (4 years +), vegetarians, and certified gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Take for seven consecutive days - one sachet per day - or as professionally directed
'One week flat' is a food supplement containing natural bacteria, in powdered sachets to be taken daily as a one-week course. This can be taken once a month, or as frequently as desired. This supplement has been created especially for those wishing to take a short-term course of live cultures. It contains high quality, researched strains such as Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, and is advised to be taken consecutively for seven days. Each sachet provides 5 billion live microorganisms that will survive through stomach acidity, and are guaranteed until end of expiry. 'One week flat' is gluten-free and therefore may be suitable for those with bloating.
Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52: Acidophilus is a natural resident of the intestinal microflora; this strain of acidophilus from OptiBac has been shown to survive gastric acidity and biliary salts, and to reach the intestines without damage. Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71: This well-researched strain has been shown to reach the gut alive. Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215: This is of an extensively studied species naturally residing in the intestinal flora; this strain from OptiBac has been researched in its ability to resist gastric acidity and bile salts in order to reach your small and large intestines alive. Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058: This strain is extracted from the kefir culture, and has been scientifically proven to reach the gut alive. Fructooligosaccharide fibres (FOS) provide a source of natural fibre.
It is important to note that this supplement, unlike many other live cultures products, does not require refrigeration due to improvements in freeze drying techniques and the strains within the product that are naturally robust to survive harsher conditions.
Available in two pack sizes of 7 and 28 sachets of live cultures. Each sachet provides a count of over 5 billion natural bacteria.
Instructions For Use
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 year upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take one sachet daily with breakfast for a 7 day course, or as professionally directed.
- Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling.
- Shake the sachet well before gently sprinkling in the powder.
- Leave powder to dissolve naturally.
- Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass.
- Drink, wait, and enjoy the benefits!
We highly recommend you take 'One week flat' for 7 consecutive days. Most customers take this course once a month, but it can be taken as often as desired.
For more information see our FAQ: How often should I take OptiBac 'One week flat'?
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, 'One week flat' does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, please visit our FAQ summary page.
Free over £100. Discount automatically applied at checkout when you spend £100.
Standard: £1.75 - please allow 4-7 days for delivery
First Class: £2.50 - please allow 1-3 days for delivery
Delivery within the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland has a fixed price, regardless of the size and weight of your order. Delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed unless otherwise stated.
Next Day UK Delivery *
Order before 3pm from Monday – Friday and select option ‘next day delivery’ at the checkout. Signature required.
* Excludes: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Irish postcodes BT18 & upwards, Scottish borders and offshore, and a small number of remote mainland destinations as determined by our delivery courier.
Once your parcel has been collected from our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email
to let you know that the parcel has been dispatched.
For any further delivery queries, please call us on 01264 363 193 or email [email protected].
Orders placed before 3pm will be dispatched on the same working day.
Orders placed after this time will be dispatched the following working day.
We deliver to more than 50 countries and offer free delivery on orders over £100.
For more details, please check out our shipping & delivery FAQ.
We are a UK-based company and product prices on our website are shown in
pounds sterling (GBP £).
If you are purchasing from abroad, conversion to your local currency will be made by your bank on the day of purchase.
We recommend using an online currency conversion tool if you'd like an estimate, though do bear in mind that the rates displayed may be subject to change before your bank processes your transaction.
Customer Reviews – 81 Reviews
Reviews are very close to our heart.
Here is what our customers have to say about OptiBac 'One week flat':